|Order & Shipping Polices|
Order & Shipping Polices
Orders will be initiated by Customer issuing a purchase order to Vizparts.com. Orders must identify the Products, unit quantities, part numbers, descriptions, applicable prices and requested delivery dates. Orders are subject to Vizparts.com's acceptance. Vizparts.com reserves the right to limit quantities and to refuse to deal with any person. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to shop on our website without the approval of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us.
When you place an order online, a pre-authorization of your credit card account will place a temporary hold of the purchase amount on your credit card account. The account will be finally charged only once a Vizparts.com Inc. representative can:
Upon receipt of your order, the representative will send a confirming e-mail or fax, or contact the purchaser by telephone, if the customer chooses.
- verify the item(s) ordered is available for delivery
- verify the credit card account is valid and meets our security requirements
- ship the item
If the item(s) ordered are not available for immediate shipment, a representative will notify you of the time required to fulfill your order. The amount pre-authorized on your credit card account will be released automatically within 7 to 10 days, should you decide to cancel the order before it is shipped.
All recertified parts purchased are not eligible to be used for manufacturers warranty repairs. These parts may only be used in extended warranty contracts and out-of-warranty televisions.
Tracking Your Order
Once item(s) are shipped, tracking numbers are assigned and will be given to you in a confirming e-mail. With this number, you will be able to track the status of your order, either online, if you are registered with Vizparts.com or by using this as a reference number when contacting customer service by phone, fax or e-mail.
Orders are billed at the prices (in US dollars) in effect at the time of shipment. The website reflects the latest pricing information available at the time of publishing, which are subject to change without notice. Non-standard Products will be sold at the prices set out in the relevant quotation supplied by Vizparts.com. If Customer does not purchase the quantity upon which quantity prices are based, Customer will pay the non-discounted price for the quantity actually purchased and/or a cancellation fee. Prices for any rescheduled deliveries may be increased by Vizparts.com in the event of an increase in Vizparts.com's prices or costs or causes beyond Vizparts.com's reasonable control.
Prices do not include federal, state and local sale, use, excise and similar taxes that apply to Products, which Customer will also pay at the applicable rate unless an original signed tax exemption certificate is received by Vizparts.com.
Term of Payment
Payments may be made through PayPal and payment is demanded on purchase. Credit may be issued to qualified buyers who fill out the credit application and whose credit worthiness is accepted by Vizparts.com.
For credit worthy customers payment term is net 15 days. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on all invoices 30 days past due. Purchaser agrees to pay all collection charges necessary to secure outstanding debt.
The following credit cards are accepted for payment at www.Vizparts.com : MasterCard and Visa. At this time, we cannot accept payment by check, CODs, gift certificates or electronic gift cards.
For your security:
We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- The buyer's name you enter online must exactly match that of the credit card used for payment.
- You must enter the valid CVV number) on the credit card.
- if the delivery address is different than the billing address of the credit card used as payment, you will be required to enter the correct zip code of the credit card's billing address
Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped, however your account will be pre-authorized for the purchase amount and the issuing bank will withhold this amount from your available credit until final processing or automatically within 7-10 days, whichever comes first.
Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.
On all merchandise delivered anywhere within California, 8.75% sales tax is added to the total amount authorized for payment upon order. As sales tax rates vary according to delivery location in California, the actual sales tax will be calculated, accordingly and the amount may be reduced when the payment is finally settled. Shipments outside California will not be charged sales or use tax; however you may be liable for local and state use tax in your delivery area. You are solely responsible for paying such tax to the appropriate tax authorities.
Estimated vs. Final Total Charge
The amount shown online when you order is an estimate of the final transaction amount. This estimated amount will be pre-authorized on your credit card when you authorize the online order. The final amount may vary with this estimated amount due to actual sales tax or merchandise substitution (upon your request) or cancellation. However, no final settlement totaling more than the amount pre-authorized on your credit card will be made without your express approval. Any pre-authorized amount on your credit card account will automatically expire within 7-10 days, if no final settlement is transacted.
Delivery and Title
Selection of the carrier and delivery route will be made by Vizparts.com unless specifically designated by Customer. Vizparts.com will aim to initiate shipment and deliver the Products as close as possible to Customer's requested delivery date(s). Customer acknowledges that shipment and delivery dates provided by Vizparts.com are estimates only and that Vizparts.com will not be liable for failure to achieve such dates. For the avoidance of doubt delivery of Products within 30 days of the requested delivery date shall constitute timely delivery. Delivery of a quantity within +/-10% of the quantity ordered will constitute full delivery. Delay in delivery of one installment will not entitle Customer to cancel any other installment(s).
Delivery to a carrier will constitute delivery to Customer, and risk of loss of or damage to the Products will pass to Customer at this point. Title to the Products shall remain with Vizparts.com until payment in full for the Products by Customer. Products invoiced and held by Vizparts.com at Customer's request will be held at Customer's risk and expense.
At this time, delivery is available in the 50 states in the U.S. and the District of Columbia only. To prevent fraud, we do not deliver to third parties - only directly to the purchaser/credit card holder. For this reason, the purchaser is required to sign his/her name upon delivery of the item by UPS. All orders shipped to Puerto Rico will be shipped via USPS. Return labels will not be provided for U.S. Territory shipping areas (Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.) ; core charges will still apply and core charge policy still applies.
If in stock, delivery of your items can take anywhere from 2 to 8 full business days, depending on your location and the shipping method you select at Checkout. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Shipping Options and Rates
At this time, shipping is available to deliverable addresses within the 50 states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia only, special instances may be made depending on the case outside of the U.S.. Upon Vizparts.com's approval we will ship to US Territories and outlying areas; additional charges may apply. Sorry, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. This includes Canada + Europe except for special instances.
We cannot ship goods purchased online to P.O. Boxes or to any address that is not serviced by UPS or USPS. By default, we ship with Ground service, for which we charge shipping and handling by weight anywhere in the 50 states of the U.S. If you provide to us an account number to ship your package, the core return shipping label will not be provided for you as you will need to provide your own shipping label for such instances. We will also ship those via Ground services unless otherwise specified.
You may request faster delivery (such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air Delivery). Depending upon when we receive your order and the availability of such expedited service to your delivery area, we will inform you of the additional charge required for such rush service. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information. If you require further assistance, please call Customer Service Toll Free at (888) 260-7765 or email us at email@example.com
Return & Exchange Policies
Vizparts.com Inc offers refunds on its parts within 14 days upon receipt of part. A 15% restocking fee will be charged. Exchanges for parts will be free of charge less shipping.
To make a return, please follow the guidelines below in order to receive the benefits of our return policy:
- Obtain a "Return Authorization Number:" Within 14 days of receiving your order, Vizparts.com Inc must be contacted to notify us of your intent to return your order. We will provide you with a "Return Authorization Number," which is required for all returns in order to receive our return policy benefits.
- Download a Return Authorization Form from the main website and fill out the entire form. Returned shipments must be received within 14 business days after receiving your "Return Authorization Number." The customer shall be responsible for return shipping fees. Your "Return Authorization Number" should be clearly printed on the outside of your box, All instructions on the Return Authorization Form must be followed in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Secure Packaging: Please be sure to ship returns in original boxes or packages including inside protective wrapping. Items returned in padded envelopes are not eligible for our return benefits due to the fragile nature of our products and the lack of protection that padded envelopes provide them. Items returned in damaged condition due to poor packaging will not be eligible for returns.
If you would like an exchange, please follow the guidelines below in order to receive the benefits of our exchange policy.
- Obtain an "Exchange Return Authorization Number:" Within 14 days of receiving your order, Vizparts.com Inc must be contacted to notify us of your exchange to return your order. We will provide you with a "Exchange Authorization Number," which is required for all returns in order to receive our return policy benefits.
- Shipping: The customer shall be responsible for return shipping fees. Your "Exchange Authorization Number" should be clearly printed on the outside of your box.
- Secure Packaging: Please be sure to ship your item(s) in original boxes or packages including inside protective wrapping. Items returned in padded envelopes are not eligible for our exchange benefits due to the fragile nature of our products and the lack of protection that padded envelopes provide them. Items returned in damaged condition due to poor packaging will not be eligible for exchanges.
- Parts which are dead on arrival are only eligible for exchanges. All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Please Note: Exchange Turn Around Time: The item requested for an exchange will not be shipped until the first, original item(s) have been received by Vizparts.com. If you need the exchanged item before we receive your original purchase, we will need to charge you the full amount for the new item; then, after we receive the original item we will issue a credit for your original purchase.
The core value is the credit value on the part(s) which may be credited to you if you return your dud or defective part. Please use the provided return label for the core part and the core value will be credited. Please allow up to 14 days for processing.